Named for the Maori word for "spring back," the Hoka One One Hupana Running Shoe provides quick responsiveness, due to its full RMAT® midsole and outsole, creates a sensation of flying just above the ground. The Hupana is a shoe you can wear all day. From run to workout to running around town, this agile little number features the renowned HOKA cushion feel, and the responsive and lightweight full RMAT® midsole and outsole provides a unique combination of durability and responsiveness. With its clean lines, versatility and fit, the Hupana is a shoe you'll want to add to your running shoe collection today.
- Runner Type: Neutral
- Open knit pattern for maximum breathability
- Seamless construction to minimize hotspots and irritation
- Molded OrthoLite® sock liner
- Full RMAT® midsole for a responsive, dynamic ride
- Full RMAT® outsole for high rebound cushioning and traction
- Outsole siping for improved traction and precise flexibility.
Weight: 8.2 oz. (Weight is based on a US size 9)
Hoka One One Hupana Running Shoe Black/White Synthetic/Mesh Runner Type Neutral QJZRWEY
Men - Hoka One One Hupana Running Shoe Black/White Synthetic/Mesh Runner Type Neutral QJZRWEY
- Product Code: QJZRWEY
- Availability: In Stock